Provincial Pain Strategy
Goal: Build a foundation of knowledge, resources, and advocacy to support accessible, coordinated pain management services and education in Saskatchewan.
What we do: Identify and implement strategies to improve pain management in Saskatchewan. Primary drivers of this work are:
- Knowledgeable and engaged healthcare providers
- Knowledgeable and engaged people with pain and their significant others
- Specialty services for pain assessment and management
- Infrastructures to support quality practice and training.
Working Groups: Based on stakeholder dialogues in 2014 and 2016, key improvement strategies were identified and categorized into four working groups.
- Pain Foundation
- Research and Knowledge Translation
Provincial Pain Strategy Report Provincial Pain Strategy Report - March 2015
Provincial Pain Driver Document
SK Provincial Pain Strategy Report April 11, 2017
SaskPain SBAR for Opioid Crisis - May 2017